Really surprised how well the coloration and effects came out in this one. Everything about glitch art is accidental and I have little control over what happens. Things turned out well here.
Thanks for teaching this to me Sean (works only on Macs AFAIK)
1. Change image file extension to .bmp
2. Left click and open image with TextEdit
3. Cut/paste the gibberish and do whatever you want to mess it up.
Cool? I think so.
So, some years ago, I took this photograph with a crappy little Canon point & shoot (which is coincidentally, still the camera I use now). I noticed a cool texture on a rusty chain by the Golden Gate Bridge and decided to shoot a macro of it. Uploaded it to Wikipedia and didn’t realize how cool it was until it was shortly thereafter made a featured picture for being one of the best on the site. It made the front page today, which is pretty exciting.
1. All images in the challenge must be taken by a disposable film camera.
2. All images in the challenge must be taken within a mile of the camera’s place of purchase.
3. All images must be uploaded unedited.
4. Each like gains one point, each share gives two points, each reblog gives three points. Count these interactions and save your score.